Along with Slovak, the web portal www.eznamka.sk, including the self-serve customer zone, is available for customers (see the definition of the term “customer” in detail in the Vignettes section, subsection Glossary of terms) in the following languages: English, German, Hungarian, Polish and Russian.
The web portal and the customer zone of the web portal provide customers, in a secured manner, with the following services:
- cash-free vignette payment and bulk vignette payment (suitable for business entities) using a payment card;
- verification of the period of validity of paid vignettes;
- receipt of requests and documents for making a change in the registration data of a vehicle/trailer in the central records of the vignette payments in case there is a change in the vehicle/trailer licence-plate number or the country of registration (i.e., the vehicle/trailer itself or the type and validity of the paid vignette does not change).
- receipt of requests and documentation necessary for the purpose of registering a vehicle or vehicle combination exempt from vignette payment in the central records of vignette payments;
- receipt of other customer requests, claims, suggestions and complaints;
- general information about the obligation of vignette payment and the amount of vignette payment (i.e., the current types and prices of vignettes).
Detailed information about the procedure for submitting requests for the registration of a vehicle/vehicle combination exempt from vignette payment is available in the Customer services section, subsection Registration of vehicles exempt from vignette payment.
Information about the procedure for submitting requests for a change of registration data of a vehicle/trailer in the central records of vignette payments and related documents is available in the section Customer services, subsection Data adjustment in the central records of vignette payments.
All other details about customer business and communication channels and the scope of services they provide are specified in the relevant provisions of the General Business Terms and Conditions of the Vignette Payment Collection Administrator (see the definition of the term “Vignette Payment Collection Administrator” in detail in the Vignettes section, subsection Glossary of terms), which are available in the Customer services section, subsection Documents for download.