Pursuant to the provision of Section 5(1) of Act No. 488/2013 Coll. on Vignette and on amending certain acts as amended (hereinafter referred to as "Act No. 488/2013 Coll. on Vignette as amended"), upon vignette payment the customer shall be obliged to provide the Service Provider (definitions of the terms "customer“ and "Service Provider“ can be found in detail in the Vignettes section, subsection Glossary of terms) with the following data:
- the licence-plate number of a vehicle or a trailer of O1 and O2 category;
- the country of vehicle registration;
- the vehicle type and whether it is a vehicle or a trailer;
- the period of the vignette validity and the start of its validity;
- contact details for delivering documents, email messages and so on, if available.
In the case of a bulk payment of vignettes using the web portal, besides the aforesaid details the customer is obliged to provide the Service Provider with the following data:
- the company name and address of the place of business if the vehicle or vehicle-combination operator is a natural person – entrepreneur; or name, surname, date of birth, address of residence and nationality if the vehicle or vehicle combination is another natural person;
- the company name and address of the registered office if the vehicle or vehicle-combination operator is a legal person – entrepreneur; or name and address of the registered office if the vehicle or vehicle-combination operator is a legal person – non-entrepreneur;
- the organisation identification number (ID No.);
- the tax identification number (Tax ID No.);
- the value added tax identification number (VAT ID No.) and the country of the VAT ID No. registration.
Sole responsibility for the accuracy of the aforesaid data lies with the customer. In the case that the provided data is inaccurate and/or incomplete, the customer is obliged to notify the Service Provider of corrections, amendments and/or adjustments of such data immediately after discovering the fact (no more than 15 minutes after providing the inaccurate and/or incomplete data to the Service Provider.
At the same time, the customer is responsible for making one vignette payment recorded in the vignette payment records for one unique vehicle/trailer licence-plate number and for one period of validity of the electronic vignette payment.
Detailed specifications of vehicles/vehicle combinations that are, pursuant to the relevant provisions of Act No. 488/2013 Coll. on Vignette as amended, subject to vignette payment are specified in the Charged vehicles section, subsection Vehicles subject to vignette payment.
All rights and obligations shall be regulated by the relevant provisions of the General Business Terms and Conditions of the Vignette Payment Collection Administrator, which are available in this section, subsection Documents for download (see the definition of the term "Vignette Payment Collection Administrator“ in detail in the Vignettes section, subsection Glossary of terms).