AddressKragujevská 9 010 65 Žilina
Opening hoursPo – Pia: 8:00 – 16:00
Selected Points of Sale
Selected POSs provide the customers (see the definition of the term "customer“ in detail in the section Vignettes, subsection Glossary of terms) the following scope of services, in particular:
- payment of vignettes in cash or cash-free using a payment card;
- provision of information about the procedure of claim application;
- provision of general information on the obligation of vignette payment and the amount of vignette payment (i.e. the current types and prices of vignettes).
In addition to the aforementioned customer services, selected POSs also provide:
- receipt of requests and documentation necessary for the purpose of registering a vehicle or vehicle combination exempt from vignette payment in the central records of vignette payments;
- receipt of requests and documents for making an adjustment in the registration data of a vehicle/trailer in the central records of vignette payments in case there is a change in the vehicle/trailer license plate number or the country of registration (i.e. the vehicle/trailer itself or the vignette type and validity do not change).