Registration of the exemption from vignette payment from 2016 is valid also for 2017. This means that the existing registrations of exempt vehicles will remain valid also for the next year. Exempt vehicles do not need to request the registration repeatedly.
- The registration of the exemption from vignette payment shall be valid until the terms of the registration are changed (termination of the validity of the parking pass for the severally disabled).
As of 1 January 2016 the procedure for submitting requests for exemption from vignette payment is going to change. As of this date requests will be submitted directly through the website of www.eznamka.sk or through selected Points of Sale. Requests for exemption from payment shall no longer be sent by post to our company address.
If you are a holder of the parking pass for the severally disabled and you have not requested the registration of your vehicle yet, the registration is also possible electronically on the web portal www.eznamka.sk.
- In the section "Submit request, suggestion, claim" (blue icon) you will then select "Request" and "Request for vehicle exemption"
However the registration of exemption from payment is also possible at selected Points of Sale in Bratislava, Trnava, Trenčín, Nitra, Žilina, Banská Bystrica, Prešov and Košice. The exact address of the Points of Sale can be found on the website www.eznamka.sk.
Necessary items for registration
- Copy of the parking pass for the severally disabled
- Copy of the vehicle registration certificate or the vehicle technical certificate
Exemption from payment only applies to a vehicle that was registered as exempt. Following the registration of the vehicle, the specified road sections can be used even if the holder of the parking pass for the severally disabled is not sitting in the vehicle. However the condition is that this vehicle be duly registered as exempt from payment.
Help on the Customer Service Line
With any question regarding electronic vignettes you can address the Customer Service Line.
- Contact – 02/32 777 777
- Monday through Sunday – nonstop