You own the same vehicle with a valid vignette, but you changed its registration data and do not know how to ask for these data amendments to be applied.
Pursuant to the relevant provisions of the General Business Terms and Conditions of the Vignette Payment Collection Administrator, the vignette is non-transferable between vehicles or trailers.
However, in the following cases the customer (see the definition of the term "customer" and the "Vignette Payment Collection Administrator" in detail in the Vignettes section, subsection Glossary of terms) can request an amendment of the vehicle or trailer registration data with a paid and valid vignette (hereinafter referred to as the "applicant").
The data amendment in the central records of vignette payments can be requested when a change of licence-plate number and/or the country of registration of that same vehicle/trailer occurs (i.e., the vehicle /trailer or the type and validity of the paid vignette do not change). This amendment can be requested by the customer in the following cases:
- registration of a vehicle in the vehicle registry of the Slovak Republic from another district or another country;
- replacement of licence plates with the registration number, which might occur in case of loss or theft of the licence plates with the registration number, in which case the licence-plate number of a vehicle or trailer changes.
The applicant will complete the Request form for an amendment of vehicle data in the vignette payment record. Together with the request, the applicant is obliged to submit the following documents to the Service Provider establishing the implementation of the change of the licence-plate number of the vehicle/trailer:
- a copy of the original vehicle registration certificate, or a copy of the certificate of the insurance coverage of the liability for damage caused by operation of a motor vehicle (so-called "White Card") issued for the original registration number of the vehicle, or a copy of the insurance coverage contract issued for the original license plate number, or a copy of the technical/emission inspection certificate issued for the original license plate number;
- a copy of the new vehicle registration certificate;
- a copy of the Confirmation of vignette payment – simplified invoice or Confirmation of vignette payment – invoice.
A completed application, together with the necessary attachments (documents), can be submitted by the applicant to the Service Provider in the following ways:
- at selected Points of Sale located in the regional cities, a list of which can be found in the Customer points section, subsection Selected Points of Sale;
- directly through the web portal www.eznamka.sk – subsection "Requests, suggestions, claims“ > type of submission "Request" > "Request for an amendment of vehicle data in the vignette payment records" (in this case it is necessary to submit the application in electronic form as well).
The Service Provider (see the definition of the term "Service Provider" in detail in the Vignettes section, subsection Glossary of terms), once the request is complete and justified, will implement data amendments in the vignette payment records and will issue a document for the applicant called Confirmation of vignette data amendment, which will be sent in PDF format to the provided contact email address of the applicant. If the applicant filled in a mobile contact number as well, confirmation of a change of vignette data will also be sent via SMS.
Detailed information about an amendment of vehicle data in the vignette payment records can be found:
on the Customer services section of the web portal www.eznamka.sk, subsection Data adjustment in the vignette payment records;
by phone via the Customer Service Line of the Service Provider on the telephone number 02 32777 777 (calls from abroad: +421 2 32777 777), where the operators will explain all issues related to the conditions and submission of the relevant requests. The availability of the Customer Service Line for different languages can be found in the Contacts section.
All rights and obligations of customers upon a vehicle data amendment in the vignette payment records are regulated by the relevant provisions of the General Business Terms and Conditions of the Vignette Payment Collection Administrator, which are available in the Customer services section, subsection Documents for download (see the definition of the term "Vignette Payment Collection Administration" in detail in the Vignettes section, subsection Glossary of terms).