You own a vehicle with a valid electronic vignette, but you changed its registration data and do not know how to apply for an adjustment of these data?
Pursuant to the relevant provisions of the General Business Terms and Conditions of the Electronic Vignette Payment Collection Administrator, an electronic vignette is non-transferable between vehicles or trailers, except in the cases defined in the provisions of Section 116(17) of Act no. 8/2009 Coll. on Road Traffic and on amending and supplementing certain acts as amended (retaining of the plates with LPN by the previous vehicle owner).
However, in the following cases, the customer can apply for an adjustment to the registration data of a vehicle or a trailer with a paid and valid electronic vignette (hereinafter referred to as the “applicant”).
An adjustment of data in the central records of electronic vignette payments can be applied for if there is a change of the license plate number and/or the country of registration of that same vehicle/trailer, i.e. the vehicle/trailer itself or the type and the validity of the paid electronic vignette do not change and the original owner does not keep the original license plates with the vehicle LPN. This adjustment can be applied for by the customer especially in these cases:
- registration of a vehicle in the vehicle registry of the Slovak Republic;
- replacement of license plates with the registration number, which may occur in case of loss or theft of the license plates with the registration number, in case of which the license plate number of a vehicle or a trailer changes.
Through the web portal at www.eznamka.sk (in the Requests, Suggestions and Claims section) the applicant shall complete the form called Request for change of data in the electronic vignette payment records, while together with the request, the applicant shall submit the following documents to the Service Provider establishing the implementation of the change of the license plate number of the vehicle/trailer:
- a photocopy of the original Vehicle Registration Certificate, or a photocopy of the insurance policy issued for the original LPN, or a photocopy of the technical/emission inspection certificate issued for the original LPN;
- a copy of the new vehicle registration certificate;
- a photocopy of Confirmation of vignette payment - simplified invoice or Confirmation of vignette payment – invoice;
- in the event of a change from a Slovak LPN, also a photocopy of a completely completed and signed Written Consent of the original Vehicle Operator to an adjustment in the electronic vignette payment records.
A completed application together with the necessary attachments (documents) can be submitted by the applicant to the Service Provider in the following ways:
- at selected POSs located in the regional cities, the list of which can be found in the section Customer Points, subsection Selected Points of Sale;
- directly through the web portal www.eznamka.sk - section "Requests, Suggestions and Claims" > submission type "Request" > subject " Request for amendment of vehicle data in the electronic vignette payment records" or in the section "Electronic vignette data correction or adjustment" > "Electronic vignette data adjustment". (in this case it is necessary to submit all the specified documents in electronic form).
The Service Provider, in case that the request is complete and justified, will implement data amendments in the electronic vignette payment records and it will issue a document for the applicant called Confirmation of electronic vignette data adjustment, which will be sent in PDF format to the provided contact email address of the applicant. In case that the applicant filled in the mobile contact as well, confirmation of adjustment of vignette data will also be sent through SMS.
Detailed information about amendment of vehicle data in the vignette payment records can be found:
- on the web portal www.eznamka.sk in the section Customer Services, subsection Data adjustment in the vignette payment records;
- by phone via the Customer Service Line of the Service Provider on the telephone number 02 32777 777 (calls from abroad: +421 2 32777 777), where the operators will explain all issues related to conditions and submission of the relevant requests. The availability of the Customer Service Line for individual communication languages can be found in the section Contacts.
All rights and obligations of the customers in the amendment of vehicle data in the vignette payment records are regulated by the relevant provisions of the General Terms and Conditions of Electronic Vignette Payment of the Electronic Vignette Payment of the Electronic Vignette Payment Collection Administrator, which are available in the section Customer Services, subsection Documents for Download.